The problem of IRS back taxes is not uncommon. Many individuals, families and business owners in Texas often find themselves burdened by the pressure of IRS back taxes, needing professional IRS tax help. Are you one amongst them?
Owing back taxes to the IRS is nothing to be embarrassed about. The stringent laws governing taxation in the country make timely tax payments difficult. So, if you are a tax defaulter, seeking immediate tax relief with the help of a professional tax attorney is the wisest thing to do.
Our firm specializes in tax relief services across Houston, Sugar Land, Baytown, Galveston, or Conroe in Texas. If you reside in Harris County, Liberty County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Montgomery County or Brazoria County, you may hire a tax relief attorney with a license to practice tax law in the state of Texas.
Consult a Tax Resolution Expert Today
Tax Resolution Experts are of three different types:
- Enrolled Agents
- Certified Public Accountants (CPAs)
- Tax Attorneys
You may consult any one of these tax resolution experts to help you secure a tax debt relief settlement if you are grappling with problems such as IRS Delinquent Taxes, 941 Payroll Tax or IRS Audit.
Often, people find themselves struggling to get over IRS back tax problems, but meet with little or no success because they go through the grind independently. And this is because many taxpayers do not know when to hire a tax attorney for tax problems.
When Should You Hire a Tax Attorney?
Are you under the misconception that you need a tax lawyer only when you owe back taxes to the IRS?
In reality, if you hire a tax attorney as soon as you sense trouble, you can save yourself a lifetime of stress. Filing your taxes on time and formulating a plan for timely tax payments with the help of a professional and experienced tax attorney can keep you away from the clutches of the IRS in the long term.
You may hire a tax lawyer under the following circumstances:
- If you are unable to recall the last time you filed a tax return with the IRS, a tax attorney can help you with the same.
- A tax attorney in Houston, Texas can highlight the tax refunds you are entitled to and can help you procure these refunds.
- When you have received an assessment letter from the IRS about your pending taxes, it is the right time to hire a tax dispute attorney who can help you formulate a tax settlement plan, based on your convenience.
- If you have not cleared your taxes for a long period of time, the IRS issues a Federal Tax Lien against you and you stand to lose all your property. An experienced IRS tax attorney can help you figure a way out of your dilemma when a tax lien has been issued against you.
- Under the Wage Garnishment regulation, the IRS is entitled to forcefully collect your pending tax amount by deducting a large amount of your monthly wages towards back tax payment. Wage garnishment is financially crippling and can disrupt the normalcy of your daily life. To put an end to wage garnishment, hire a tax relief attorney in Texas, who can help you obtain tax relief by methods most convenient to you.
- Under the Trust Fund Recovery Penalty act, business owners find themselves at great risk in the case of unpaid 941 taxes. In the worst case scenario, your business can be completely destroyed. To avoid such harsh punishments from the IRS, hire a tax attorney to guide you appropriately.
A tax attorney can help you resolve IRS back tax problems and can also provide you with financial advice to help you improve your economic conditions. So,